Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 8:

So not loving trying to plan a last minute trip to the Boston Marathon. I am a grad student people! There's no way I can afford to stay at a $500/night hotel!! Ugh....


But, at least I got my run in today. Early as all hell this morning. When my alarm went off at 6am, the thought of putting on my garmin and waiting for it to "locate satellites" was almost enough to keep in bed for another hour before work! Relax, breathe and get the hell up was exactly how I talked myself into it. Let me tell you the power of self-talk is remarkable. The feeling of accomplishment even-more-so.

I have ran for at least 4miles for nine days straight. (Day 1 was really last monday @ 9miles!)

I am so proud of myself and ready for so much more. Now, I just need to get to Boston!

Distance: 4.25 miles
Time: 35:53 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment