Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Diet is Everything!

I really felt it today. My poor eating habits, that is.

Mind over matter. Where there's a will there's a way. Get the drift..... I KNOW what I should eat, when I should eat, how I can manage this schedule and why I should be doing it all. The trouble is actually doing it. Why is it so hard to do the right thing?

After breaking these bad eating habits (usually takes about a week or so) I feel FA NOMINAL!! The seven days of telling myself, "no you do not need that bag of popcorn" is what I am afraid of.

Well I'm just going to have to grow the hell up. If deep down I truly want to run for a cause, achieve my goals and use my ability to support others I MUST RE - FRAME FROM POPPING!!!

Despite it all I still ran but I knew I couldn't last must longer.

Distance: 9 miles
Time: 78:34 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment