Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What am I Talking About!

Day 21:

Three weeks into my commitment.... feeling great about my personal running, but what's the point of that?

I want to touch the lives of many, help them feel the benefits I see and feel from my passion (ok obsession), get people motivated and moving! I use to want to be a personal trainer. I thought helping my clients achieve their goals would be a satisfying career move. I was wrong, my clients would simply not be enough! Only the people already aware of the importance of physical activity (and could afford me) would benefit from this career choice. I want to be a teacher, a learner, a helper, motivator, giver. I will have my own running event one day. I will teach the benefits of physical activity. I will inspire the youth to begin, teens to push to higher limits, adults to persevere, the middle-aged to set new records and the elderly to never give up. This is why I run.

Distance: 3.5 miles
Time: 30 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment