Sunday, August 1, 2010

What Color Do You Bleed?

Green. Well at least for the NFL season. My veins change to suit the game for the day. What better time of year then the present? This is the last Sunday without football! Not that I'm complaining really because once Lebron declared his final destination, the world embraced all the rest of the sports industry! No offense to you MLB lovers, but this girl loves her some football, basketball and hockey! And I can't wait til November.....No distractions for my ESPN family. Nonstop coverage of my vices, thank god for twitter!!

So Green, I say. The Hard Knocks, the East Coast Californication, the 2011 Super Bowl Champions.....the New York Jets. And, please quote me on this! Who knows, maybe it's because I wished so badly to find that person, that counselor, that mentor to walk with me down my master's path, I believe passionately in the power of wisdom. Sanchez lead his boys to an AFC Championship last season as a rookie, an independent, 3000 miles away from his support system. The possibilities for this year are endless! Rex acted as a coach shall by bringing Brunell to guide Sanchez and his 52 man entourage to victory. *insert song here* I mean where did the Aints come from.....seriously!

Together Mark-E-Mark are going to take the league by storm! Did I mention they have a little help from their friends.

OFFENSE
Mix in a little Hall of Fame potential, top draft picks, MVP's Pro Bowlers, league bests and a beast moving chains. Tomorrows camp debut should be intense.

DEFENSE
Heavyweight middleman, the return of Island Revis and a Cromathlete tossed with 5'8 love, CP and a "Madbacker" are likely to give the opposing offense a twitch or two.

What the Jets have is support. In the locker room, on the baseline and the field. In Cortland when it rains, it pours. When you're not puddle jumping you're covered in White. The Jets, the hand shaking the snow globe. If you look closely, you may just see a sack dance goin on inside.

See you on the fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment